UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst in Any, United States
IT Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Are you a team player with experience supporting front to back daily batch activities within a complex multi-application environment?
Do you also have DevOps experience and could you help us to transform the operation of our UAT environments?
Do you have a thirst for knowledge in general and a love of technology in particular?
Can you manage multiple tasks and still maintain an attention to detail?
Can you challenge the status quo with a view to improving current processes and practices?
We’re looking for someone to:
• Support the operation of two front to back, multi-application, UAT/pre-production environments within Credit Risk
• Apply your existing DevOps experience to transform how we currently operate these UAT environments – introducing improved monitoring and increasing the level of automation
• Pro-actively investigate the root cause of issues.
• Within a global 24 x 5 support team, work a shift from 11am to 8pm EST
• Ensure adequate handover takes place between support shifts
• Contribute to the optimization of operational procedures thereby improving efficiency and the quality of the support provided by the team.
This is an Authorized Officer (AO) role within Credit Risk IT. The role will be based in Weehawken.
You will be part of the Global Credit Risk IT team that is responsible for providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk to manage the credit risk exposure of its global Front Office functions
• Ideally 3+ years of hands-on experience supporting multi-application environments in either a production or UAT setting. This should include experience using core Java and Oracle PL/SQL.
• good knowledge of various platforms and technologies; Linux, Windows, EMS, Autosys, storage and networking
• proven experience implementing improvements; utilising languages such as Python, Unix Shell scripting, HTML and CSS.
• excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and root cause analysis skills
• good written and verbal communication skills and a strong analytical ability
• able to challenge the status quo
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.