UBS Financial Services Monitoring & Oversight - Analytics Project Manager in Any, United States
Are you able to manage projects efficiently? Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you experienced in Trade Surveillance and Compliance Risk? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Establish and operate effective project governance, ensuring appropriate representation from key stakeholders
– Act as a key point of contact between the Business, Compliance and IT
– Work with stakeholders to ensure that adequate skilled resources are assigned to the project
– Produce project plans that accurately capture the full scope of change work
– Organize requirements-gathering activities using a variety of internal and external data and conduct stakeholder interviews
– Implement project controls and track delivery progress
– Conversant with Agile methodology and tools like JIRA.
– Engage business analysts, system developers, outsource vendor and end-users at appropriate stages in the project lifecycle
– Review and quality assure project deliverables
– Contribute to the Design and development as needed and be in a position to provide a technical direction to the team
– Understand technical challenges and be able to involve the right groups to resolve technical issues.
– coordinate with various IT organizations to implement business solutions
– Hands on experience with data analytics/ AI tools
– Experience in leading large teams in the data analytics space
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT team based in Stamford, Connecticut. Our role is to design and implement innovated IT solutions to perform compliance, monitoring and control. We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
– experience as IT project manager in a multi-project environment with globally distributed teams
– experience in designing and developing analytics solutions
– strong core project management process and software tools knowledge
– the ability to interpret a set of requirements (you know what they really want)
– an robust understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– a solid understanding of processes associated with Compliance in banking, and regulatory issues
– well-developed business communication skills – both written and verbal
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– confidence to challenge assumptions and ‘pushback’ on unreasonable demands where necessary
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
– an excellent communicator who can partner with technical experts as well as end-users who might not be well versed in IT
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183529BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Monitoring & Oversight - Analytics Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)