UBS Financial Services Senior IT Support Analyst Lead in Any, United States
Senior IT Support Analyst Lead
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Have you successfully led a support team who run the daily batch activities for Credit Risk within a global financial institution?
Do you understand the challenges of operating a 24-hour multi-application batch process?
Can you motivate, guide, support and direct a team of 6 – 8 analysts.
We’re looking for a Senior Support Analyst / Shift leader to:
• Be responsible for the operations within a shift of two front to back, multi-application, UAT/pre-production environments within Credit Risk
• Manage one shift-aligned support team who run these environments on a 24-hour, 5 day model. (For this role the hours will be from 11am to 8pm EST)
• Ensure adequate handover takes place between support shifts
• Drive up the quality of the support provided by the team; identifying areas for improvement
• Lead by example and actively participate in daily operations and troubleshooting
You will be part of the Global Credit Risk IT team that is responsible for providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk to manage the credit risk exposure of its global Front Office functions
• Ideally 3+ years of hands-on experience supporting multi-application environments in either a production or UAT setting. This should include experience using core Java and Oracle PL/SQL.
• good knowledge of various platforms and technologies; Linux, Windows, EMS, Autosys, storage and networking
• excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and root cause analysis skills
• previous team-lead experience
• excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong analytical ability
• able to challenge the status quo
• any DevOps experience you have that could be applied to transform how we currently operate these UAT environments – introducing improved monitoring and increasing the level of automation, would be a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.