UBS Financial Services Analyst in Beijing, China
Are you a leader in innovation? Do you know how to come up with creative ideas for clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• create partnerships by increasing depth and breadth of existing client relationships
• increase the returns of products and services
• generate new ideas and creative approaches that push the business forward
• manage a team and plan overall resource requirements, by recruiting, developing and retaining talented individuals
• make sound and balanced judgments (and always within professional, ethical, regulatory and legal standards)
• motivate and inspire others by providing a vision of shared goals
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the PUI team in CCS.
• a university degree in business administration, economics or finance
• several years of experience in IBD
• Experience in the domestic A/H-share markets as well as cross-border transactions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178442BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Investment Banking