UBS Financial Services client onboarding specialist in Beijing, China
client onboarding specialist
Job Reference #:
We’re looking for a [client onboarding specialist] to:
• be part of our client lifecycle management (CLM) operating model and account opening and retirements process
• take the required actions to resolve queries and requests
• log any client complaints and feedback for escalation and remediation
• make sure that any risk issues or red flags are addressed
You’ll be working in the onboading team in Beijing or Shanghai. We maintain relationships with key stakeholders globally including onshore and offshore locations. We see that all internal and external client queries relating to BAU are acknowledged and responded to in a timely and appropriate manner, including monitoring the responses provided by the production team. As a client onboarding specialist, you’ll play an important role in the client lifecycle management function.
• ideally 1-3 years of experience with retirement and account opening services
• bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in finance preferably
• collaborator with a can-do attitude, able to quickly adapt within a changing environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.