UBS Financial Services Ops Settlement Specialist in Beijing, China
We're looking for someone who
• Process clearing & settlement for Exchange and OTC products, and Equity Capital Market projects
• Perform control process such as reconciliation and prepare regulatory reporting
• Be client focused and manage queries from both external and internal clients
• Be able to ensure all internal procedures and controls are complied with local rules, regulations and UBS internal policies when perform daily processing
• Involve in business initiatives and projects, assist manager to develop effective control standards and operational processes/flows
• Take initiatives to raise system enhancement requirements and takes part in testing
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in UBSS Ops Settlement Team. We are responsible for Clearing & Settlement of Exchange and OTC products, and Equity Capital Market projects. We provide support new business initiatives and system enhancement projects.
• A university degree
• Fluent in both English and Chinese
• 2 year experience working in similar position
• Good sense of operational risk control
• Knowledge and experience in securities industry and familiar with products and local clearing and settlement rules in both Exchange and OTC market
• A firm grasp of knowledge on CSRC/Exchange/SIPF regulatory reports requirements, and has good sense to track with regulatory requirements changes and timely enrich internal controls where necessary
• Detail-oriented, motivated and self-driven
• The proven ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
• A strong team player with good communication skills to ensure effective cooperation with internal/external clients or other team members
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 181045BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Ops Settlement Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Operations