UBS Financial Services Product & Project Manager in Beijing, China
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business and risk-related services and support to Investment Platforms and Solutions (IPS) China:
– develop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives
– coordinate across IPS units and partner with Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, Finance and Controlling, across entities and locations
– manage or facilitate a portfolio of projects, assist in strategy papers and reporting/budgeting
– evaluate and mitigate risks, perform control testing and enforce frameworks and protocols
– instigate change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
– manage internal communication and intranet presence; plan and coordinate education and training
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working within IPS in Beijing or Shanghai, China. The team is involved in a wide range of activities, such as planning and implementing product roadmaps, leading new product initiatives, cross-entity projects, coordinate front-to-back activities, facilitate risk-related activities, support key meetings and committees. We work closely with the various business lines within IPS as well as with the business management of the origination (Wealth Management front units) and logistics/control functions, both locally and regionally.
– an excellent university degree
– at least 3 years' experience in a role like this
– project management skills
– advanced excel skills with knowledge of pivot tables and advanced PowerPoint production skills
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
– able to see an issue from multiple angles/perspectives while maintaining an overall big picture
– proactive and eager to work hard and continually self-improve
– fluent in English and Mandarin
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 184472BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Product & Project Manager
City: Beijing, Shanghai
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development