UBS Financial Services WM Operations Team Lead in Beijing, China
WM Operations Team Lead
Job Reference #:
Do you want to play a key role as a team leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone?
We’re looking for an Operations & Service Team Leader to:
• recruit, train, cultivate and retain great people
• develop the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
• manage team activities to achieve performance targets, operational level agreements and service levels
• comply with internal policies and legal requirements, such as; holiday planning and working time
• collaborate with internal partners to deliver the best service
You’ll be working in the WM Ops team in Beijing. We’re responsible for WM operations. As a Team Leader, you’ll play an important role in driving your team focused on set objectives.
• team management experience
• ideally AD ranking with 5-10 years of team management experience
• excellent organizational skills, stay focused, great communicator with a can-do-attitude
• coached and mentored teams, providing insight with suggested development methods and execution modes to UBS culture and risk appetite
• fluent in English in order to support local client base
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.