UBS Financial Services Registered Client Service Associate in Birmingham, Michigan
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people?
We’re looking for a Client Service Associate to:
• keep management systems up-to-date with client information
• educate clients on account services and capabilities
• help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
• collect the right documentation for opening new accounts and service requests
• plan team marketing events and maintain marketing materials
• provide the team with a detailed calendar of activities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Harbor Investment Group in Birmingham Michigan Branch Office. As a Client Service Associate, you’ll play an important role in the client experience.
• series 7 and 66 licenses preferred
• ideally 1-5 years of experience in client service, within the finance sector
• bachelor's degree or equivalent, focusing on business, finance or related
• excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
• detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
• proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 186275BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Registered Client Service Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Michigan
Function Category: Business management, administration and support