UBS Financial Services Financial Advisor - Wealth Advice Center in Charlotte, New Jersey
Financial Advisor - Wealth Advice Center
United States - New Jersey, United States - North Carolina
Financial Advisors, Operations, Sales
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you a great communicator? Do you know how to take care of people? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide advice and counsel to our Wealth Advice Center clients over the telephone.
We're looking for someone like this to:
• collaborate with your team to deliver advice to existing clients via inbound and outbound call campaigns
• proactively build relationships with existing clients to meet business objectives including asset consolidation, diversification, and client deepening
• evaluate client needs to help inform investment strategies,
• understand and explain financial markets and economic conditions to clients
• recommend appropriate UBS products and services to meet clients' financial goals by utilizing consultative selling skills
• analyze portfolio performance reports, in conjunction with Wealth Management research and external parties, to make recommendations for change
• excel in a fun, fast, competitive sales environment with unlimited growth potential
You’ll be working in the Wealth Advice Center in either Weehawken, NJ or Charlotte, NC. We provide insights-based advice and deliver solutions that are tailored to Emerging Affluent (<$250K in assets) clients.
• ideally 2 years recent work experience as an Investment Representative from a Wealth Management firm, preferably from an inbound and outbound phone based environment required
• knowledge of Account Opening procedures for NRA (IRMA documentation and process, Account Opening Structures, Client Confidentiality
• Series 7 required; you will need to take and successfully pass the Series 66 within 60 days of employment
• Bachelor's Degree preferred but not mandatory
• experience in customer service
• passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
• an excellent communicator
• always professional (but you have the human touch)
• proficient with Microsoft Suite Applications, including Outlook, Word & Excel
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.