UBS Financial Services 2021 Summer Analyst Program - Real Estate & Private Markets in Chicago, California
2021 Summer Analyst Program - Real Estate & Private Markets
United States - California, United States - Connecticut, United States - Illinois, United States - New York, United States - Texas
Portfolio and fund management
Job Reference #:
Chicago, Dallas, Hartford, New York, San Francisco
Do you want to learn all about real estate and asset management? Do you want to work for a firm with a truly global footprint? We're looking for someone like that who can:
• help offer investment capabilities and investment styles
• do this across all major traditional and alternative asset classes
• build an understanding of our industry, culture, and strategy
UBS Asset Management, Real Estate & Private Markets provides a comprehensive range of real estate investment advisory services in a variety of investment structures. Operating through its primary legal entity, UBS Realty Investors LLC, the firm manages USD 30.2 billion of total assets on behalf of over 500 clients in core, core-plus, value-added and participating mortgage strategies as of December 31, 2019. UBS Realty Investors launched its first open-end real estate fund in 1978 and today has over 200 professionals working in three primary offices in the US. The firm is headquartered in Hartford, CT with regional offices in Dallas, TX and San Francisco, CA.
• You need to be a rising junior (with a graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022). A competitive cumulative GPA is required.
• Introductory knowledge of real estate investment activities preferred
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to develop good working relationships with others and be a valuable team player
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Argus Enterprise software skills are not required but would be of value
• Proficiency in Microsoft based products, particularly Word and Excel, is a must.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
On this 10-week summer program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. If you have a successful summer, you may be selected for our Graduate Talent Program after you've graduated.
If you like challenges, enjoy learning and want to work where no two days are the same, have a look at how the program works here.