UBS Financial Services Corporate Cash Client Service Associate in Chicago, Illinois
Corporate Cash Client Service Associate
United States - Illinois
Client advisory / Relationship management
Job Reference #:
Are you a multi-tasking and organized sales-oriented support professional? We’re looking for someone who can provide marketing, operational and administrative support to a team of financial advisors. You’ll:
•\tkeep team print and electronic media marketing materials up-to-date with critical information
•\thelp organize calling efforts, client appointments and prospecting campaigns
•\tplan and lead team marketing events, and
•\teventually join in the marketing team's outreach strategy to contact prospects that are qualified to become clients.
You’ll be working as part of the sales effort for Wealth Management Americas on the Corporate Cash Management Team in the UBS Tower in the Loop. We help corporations manage their cash balances with investment strategies specifically designed for them.
• a college degree in English, History, Economics, Business, Finance or Marketing.
• a drive to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment
• a willingness to take and pass the Series 7 Top-Off, the SIE, and Series 66 license exams within 180 days of being hired, if not already part of your professional profile.
• an excellent written and verbal communicator with solid interpersonal skills
• detail-oriented and hungry for success
• proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.