UBS Financial Services Executive/Team Assistant in Chicago, Illinois
United States - Illinois
Job Reference #:
As executive/team assistant to the Legal Department you will be assisting the lawyers on the team with all types of administrative matters including:
• manage calendars including conference calls, vacations and client meetings
• arrange travel bookings, itineraries and visa coordination
• support office administration, like ordering supplies, handling mail and managing conference logistics
• document preparation, management and filing
• assist with finance management, including processing of invoices and expenses
You will be working in an internal Legal Department of 14 which supports institutional asset management businesses including the management of investments on behalf of pension funds, mutual funds, hedge funds, charities, central banks and other institutional clients. In managing administrative matters on behalf of the team your role will be critical to maximizing the provision of legal services to the team.
• successful administrative experience in a fast-paced large enterprise
• proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• keen attention to detail, organized and able to seamlessly multitask
• proven written and verbal communication skills
• comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• flexible, adaptable, can-do attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.