UBS Financial Services Team Assistant in Chicago, Illinois
Are you detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly?
As a Team Assistant, you will embark upon your professional financial services career for one of the largest corporate and wealth managers in the industry, specifically UBS Financial Services Inc.
We are looking for someone who can provide strategic and administrative leadership for the Managing Director of UBS' Corporate Cash Management Group.
We’re looking for a Team Assistant to:
• provide organizational and administrative marketing and business development support.
• conduct internal and external marketing projects
• review and handle incoming and outgoing email and
• manage and maintain the portfolio managers calendar,
including conference calls, vacation, travel and meetings
• coordinate the production of marketing materials
• conserve time by reading, researching and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents; collecting and preparing marketing research
• utilizing contact management systems and recording meeting discussions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working with the Corporate Cash Management Group in the Chicago Loop focusing on corporate cash services. As a Team Assistant, you’ll play an important role in keeping schedules coordinated and organizing incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable
interacting with colleagues at all levels
• incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to
prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
• able to work flexible hours, when needed
• flexible, adaptable, can-do attitude
• successful administrative experience in a fast-paced
• proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word,
• keen attention to detail, organized and able to
• college degree
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 186800BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Team Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Illinois
Function Category: Business management, administration and support