UBS Financial Services Technology Support Specialist in Chicago, Illinois
Technology Support Specialist
United States - Illinois
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
• Be part of a team that supports over 12K users and Financial Advisors throughout the Americas Region
• Troubleshoot high tier escalations and liaise with the required IT teams to drive to issue resolution
• Work and manage projects related to all aspects of IT field deployment and support
• Meet with users on a one-on-one or conference setting to help introduce, discuss, share information related to the IT platform being utilized by the branches
• You will be required to travel periodically to the branches to meet with users face to face
You will be part of the Branch User Experience Team within Wealth Management Americas IT in Chicago. This team works on projects and escalations that help deliver and maintain the services of our client base. Applications in this portfolio include Windows 7, MS Office 2010, Adobe, Skype for Business, IE, Chrome, Thomson Reuters, ConsultWorks (in-house Financial Advisor Tool
• 6+ years of experience in the IT industry
• 3+ years of experience in the financial industry, preferably retail brokerage environment
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Project Management abilities
• Strong user facing IT customer support including white glove / premium support
• Working knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10, MS Office 2010, 2016 and Office 365 , Skype for Business issues and fixes
• Virtual desktop environment (VMWare and Citrix) capabilities
• Market Data expertise in Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg
• Desktop and networking troubleshooting skills
• Ability to liaise and influence internal groups such as the help desk, network teams and end-user computing
• Comfortable doing instructional presentations to end users
• Willingness to travel
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.