UBS Financial Services Branch Service Associate in Cincinnati, Ohio
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you a skilled multitasker?
We’re looking for a branch service associate to:
• Carry out cash management functions, process securities and correspondence, keep records and perform margin activities
• Process trade corrections and errors
• Respond to operational inquiries from Financial Advisors and Client Service Associates
• Create strong partnerships, cultivating relationships with financial advisors and their support team
• Maintain risk awareness and regulatory knowledge
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas reporting into the Market Service Manager for the New York State - Northern New England Market Area. We help high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
• Previous experience in a relevant branch operations environment
• High school diploma or equivalent (college degree a plus)
• Proven written and verbal communication skills
• Independent, motivated, proactive and focused to take action
• Passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
• Self-starter who is comfortable managing complex and evolving situations
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 184046BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Branch Service Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Ohio
Function Category: Operations