UBS Financial Services Client Service Associate in Cincinnati, Ohio
Client Service Associate
United States - Ohio
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide operational and administrative support to financial advisors. You’ll:
– keep management systems up-to-date with client information
– educate clients on account services and capabilities
– help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
– collect the right documentation for opening new accounts and service requests
– plan team marketing events and maintain marketing materials
– provide the team with a detailed calendar of activities
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
– Bachelor's degree
– 0-3 years of work experience
– Interest in banking and the financial services industry
– Enjoys working in a small team environment
– Self-starter who is eager to figure things out
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.