UBS Financial Services Wealth Strategy Associate in Cincinnati, Ohio
Are you skilled at developing wealth management strategies? Does financial data excite you? We’re looking for someone like that to provide support to the branch team. You’ll:
– assist financial advisors in client conversations, providing analytic information and aiming to understand the client’s goals
– develop customized asset allocation strategies and investment solutions for clients
– provide support for client relationship building and business development activities
– perform business analytics as needed to support financial advisors in the growth of the business
– analyze and interpret portfolio performance reviews and make recommendations to financial advisors for potential change
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
– a university degree in finance or business
– experience in financial services
– series 7 and 66 licenses
– an excellent communicator, with top-notch interpersonal skills
– analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– a dynamic and flexible team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178016BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Wealth Strategy Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Ohio
Function Category: Business management, administration and support