UBS Financial Services Internship in Dallas, Texas
United States - Texas
Training and development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you a people person? Do you want the chance to experience a very diverse and exciting area of the business, learning how to meet the needs of wealthy clients?
We're looking for someone like this to:
• gain valuable insight into different areas of the home office
• work on strategic projects that have real impact on clients
• build an understanding of our industry, culture, and strategy
• establish a network of mentors and business contacts
• attend educational and social events that provide extensive exposure to leadership
You’ll be working within Wealth Management Americas (WMA). We provide advice-based solutions through financial advisors who deliver a fully integrated set of products and services specifically designed to address the needs of ultra-high net worth and high-net worth individuals and families. You’ll attend weekly presentations by WMA executive leadership to help you understand our industry, culture, and strategy.
You need to be enrolled in a two or four year college or university.
In particular, you have:
• at least a 3.2 GPA
• a balanced resume which includes solid academic performance and campus involvement
• a genuine interest in developing a career in Wealth Management
• positive with a can-do approach
It doesn’t matter what you’re studying (you don't need to be a financial guru). But we’d like to see evidence
that you can:
• analyze a problem, come up with ideas and make a decision
• show good judgment
• plan, organize and make things happen
• communicate well and work within a team
• stick with a task
Have you participated in teams sports? Organized a volunteer project? Taken a challenging class and aced it?
Think about your achievements and how they match the skills we’re after.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.