UBS Financial Services Client Service Specialist, UBS Partner in Dublin, Ireland
Client Service Specialist, UBS Partner
Management and Business Support
Job Reference #:
Would you like to join a leading digital platform within UBS Asset Management and be a part of a fast growing FinTech start up function? Do you prosper in a client-focused role that works with other banks as well as UBS teams to assist in the development of deep and lasting relationships with our wholesale client counterparts?
Are you at your best when providing high quality client services, working on improving these services and cooperate closely with the many stakeholders involved?
Do you show high attention to detail, have an aptitude for investments as well as strong communication and problem solving skills?
We are looking for someone like that, who can:
– Act as a first point of contact for queries and requests from wholesale clients
– Follow up on queries, ensure they are investigated and fixed, and communicate their resolution back to our clients
– Offer support when our clients try to understand the investment content
– Listen to feedback, evaluate how we can improve our offering, and communicate how we react
– Identify and communicate opportunities to improve our offering and processes
- We offer the possibility to grow into a FinTech start up and be a part of a fast growing team, career progression and great benefits package
You will be working in the Investment Algorithms & Validation team in Dublin, joining a diverse, international, and highly motivated team behind UBS Partner (a unique platform created to white label an advisory capability with third-party banks). We are building an exciting business that will take digital investment content delivery to the next level. Getting the new offering to market is one of the highest priorities of our division as well as our group – and you will be playing a significant part during that journey!
The ideal candidate has:
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Fluency English, with other languages being a plus
A relevant third level qualification
Engagement skills and ability to build and maintain very strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Flexibility and ability to work independently and as part of a team
Adaptability to change in business circumstances and flexibility for shift rotations
Experience in serving clients in an asset management / wealth management context would be advantageous but not a pre-requisite
Knowledge of SQL or other programming experience
An understanding of portfolio management fundamentals
Willingness to travel to meet clients on request
– Self-motivated and able to work both independently and inside a team
– Well organized, accurate, proactive, conscientious and resilient
– Able to prioritize and act decisively on critical issues while not losing sight of other issues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.