UBS Financial Services Head Client Investment Specialists Germany (f/m) in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Do you have a proven track record advising clients in discretionary and advisory solutions? Do you have expertise across a range of asset classes and markets? Do you have experience in leading and developing successfully a team? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– lead and develop the IPS (Investment Platforms & Solutions) Client Investment Specialists team Germany in Frankfurt
– act as investment specialist for client advisors to the entire range of IPS offerings
– drive sales of discretionary and advisory mandates as well as Investment Funds, Alternative Investments and Private Markets in close collaboration with client advisors and other IPS specialists
– participate in client meetings across Germany for acquisition, review and retention of above mentioned solutions
– establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
– gather client advisor and client insights to drive product development opportunities
– collaborate with other IPS specialists, our Chief Investment Office (CIO) and Asset Management to provide excellent client experience
– provide leadership and effective supervision and oversight to your team and ensure adherence to applicable regulations and internal policies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be leading the team of IPS Client Investment Specialists Germany reporting directly to the head Investment Platforms & Solutions Germany. In your interactions with client advisors and clients you will mainly focus on the segment UHNW, but also supporting your team to further develop the High Net Worth and Affluent segments. We are a dynamic, global team that enjoys working to provide best in class solutions for our clients. We work closely with client advisors, taking responsibility for sales and after-sales of discretionary and advisory mandates, Investment Funds and Alternative Investments.
– at least 10 -15 years of experience in sales and marketing of financial products
– in-depth analytical skills that you’ve applied to multi asset class portfolios
– proven presentation skills in front of client advisors and clients (you’re persuasive)
– an advanced degree in Finance; CEFA, CFA, CAIA a definite plus
– a proactive team player with a successful track record in a demanding and dynamic environment
– an inspiring leader
– fluent in German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180711BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Head Client Investment Specialists Germany (f/m)
City: Frankfurt am Main
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Germany
Function Category: Sales