UBS Financial Services Americas Financial Crime Risk Assessment Analyst in Franklin, Connecticut
Americas Financial Crime Risk Assessment Analyst
United States - Connecticut, United States - New Jersey, United States - Tennessee
Job Reference #:
Franklin, Jersey City, Nashville, Stamford, Weehawken
Do you want to keep criminals from abusing the financial system? Are you someone who likes to do the right thing? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? We are looking for someone like that who can:
• Perform BSA/AML and Sanctions Risk Assessments in compliance with the guidelines laid out in the FFIEC manual for the Americas region
• Assist with preparing reports and presentations based on the results of the risk assessment
• Collect and analyze data using Microsoft Excel and/or Microsoft Access
• Meet with various areas of the Firm in order to assess the inherent risk related to the Firm's customer base, geography risk, products / services risk and transactions risk
• Assist with assessment of mitigating controls utilized to identify gaps and weaknesses within the program
We are currently seeking a Risk Assessment analyst who will be working in the C&ORC Financial Crime team. Our role is to assist UBS in the fight against money laundering, fraud, corruption and terrorist financing.
• 4 year college degree or international equivalent
• 3+ years compliance or industry related experience
• Knowledge of BSA/AML laws and regulations and OFAC requirements
• Experience with conducting BSA/AML and Sanctions risk assessments in compliance with the guidelines of the FFIEC manual
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS) a plus
• Analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions and able to reduce large amount of information into clear concise summaries
• Result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
• Highly flexible and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and change directions based on business demands and prioritize a diverse workload with multiple deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.