UBS Financial Services Prime Brokerage/Stock Borrow Loan Collateral Specialist in Franklin, Tennessee
Prime Brokerage/Stock Borrow Loan Collateral Specialist
United States - Tennessee
Job Reference #:
Are you great with numbers and have sharp analytic skills? Are you detail-oriented and precise in your working style? Do you have proven experience in working with clients within financial services?
We’re looking for a Prime Brokerage Collateral Specialist to:
• supply day to day support for external asset disbursement, internal processing and settlement for associated functions (money markets/triparty custodians/stock borrow loan)
• isue and process margin calls and excess to clients
• support the control framework as it relates to the business we support
• identify and resolve breaks so that client accounts reflect the proper credits and debits as well as timely resolution of all control issues arising during the course of our process execution
• support our key internal clients (i.e. Client Service Group, Risk, Compliance, IT, Settlements, etc.)
• ensure client accounts are properly funded per regulatory requirements
You will work in the Prime Brokerage Margin Management team within the Collateral Management group. Our team is organized within the Global Collateral function.
• experience working in financial services
• detail oriented, focused, and able to work under pressure
• commitment to servicing external and internal clients
• able to apply a logical approach to the analysis of information and data
• advance knowledge of MS Excel (including macro operation and/or creation)
• knowledge of Stock loan and Prime Brokerage process preferred
• training on various proprietary tools used to perform this role will be provided
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.