UBS Financial Services Senior Quantitative Risk Specialist in Franklin, Tennessee
Senior Quantitative Risk Specialist
United States - Tennessee
Job Reference #:
Are you able to produce complex risk models? Does quantitative risk management fascinate you? Are you an expert in credit as well as market risk?
We’re looking for a quantitative risk specialist who can:
• turn advanced methodological foundations into new ways for assessing the risk of different types of securities
• develop and implement new lending value models for our global Lombard portfolio
• work closely together with stakeholders from various functions and backgrounds
• support ongoing regulatory initiatives to manage our risk
You’ll be part of the global Credit Methodology Lombard team, leading our US-based team in Nashville. We are responsible for providing state-of-the-art models to measure credit risk for the global Lombard book of UBS Global Wealth Management. These models comprise a breadth of applications ranging from stress and statistical measures (PD / LGD), as well as lending values. You'll be based near Nashville (UBS's Franklin Tower).
• a Master's or PhD degree in (financial) mathematics, statistics , econometrics, quantitative finance, or a related field, ideally with a relevant supplementary degree such as FRM or CFA
• 3-5 years of working experience in the field of finance/risk analysis
• first leadership experience with a small team is a plus
• strong understanding of financial markets and investment products such as equities, bonds, mutual funds, structured products, and hedge funds
• good user knowledge in MS Excel
• exceptional problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
• capable of explaining technical topics in a clear way
• fluent in English
• excellent communicator with colleagues at all levels in the organisation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.