UBS Financial Services Fund Accounting Manager - Real Estate in Hartford, Connecticut
Fund Accounting Manager - Real Estate
United States - Connecticut
Job Reference #:
Are you a problem solver? Do you love to manage projects? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Oversee the accounting and reporting for an assigned portfolio of diverse real estate investments. Meet high quality review and reporting standards in accordance with deal terms or portfolio contracts.
• Provide technical accounting guidance on complex accounting issues. Ensure accounting is in accordance with US GAAP and complex deal structures.
• Participate on transaction teams (acquisition or investment sales). Lead accounting due diligence audits and report findings to the team and the Investment Committee
• Lead efforts to provide operational and analytical support for business partners including acquisitions and dispositions teams, client services, asset management and portfolio management. An example of analytical support: model impact of changes to deal terms on a real estate investment.
• Work with internal teams to design and implement business measures that will support effective investment management decision making.
• Analyze portfolio performance returns and property internal rates of return; lead efforts to analyze and report data for information requests using various sources.
This team is responsible for performing the accounting and reporting (external and internal) for complex real estate investments or portfolios
• a university degree in accounting
• 6-10 years public accounting experience, or experience in an accounting/finance function (CPA preferred)
• strong oral and written communication skills
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• the proven ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities, including efficient utilization of technology. Strong technology background desired.
• flexibility to travel occasionally
• a team player
• a great communicator
• analytical and logical and pay attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.