UBS Financial Services Senior Acquisitions Officer in Hartford, Connecticut
Senior Acquisitions Officer
United States - Connecticut
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support
Job Reference #:
Are you an experienced multitasker? Are you detail oriented? Can you juggle multiple projects? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Create and maintain relationships with brokerage firms, developers and real estate owners
• Source, underwrite, negotiate real estate transactions across property types.
• Prepare, analyze and present to senior management potential acquisitions for approval
• Understand discounted cash flow techniques and facility with software tools such as Argus, Argus Enterprise, Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrate experience, knowledge and facility with real estate documentation, including leases, contracts and joint venture agreements.
• The ability to understand property operating budgets, financial statements, and pro forma projections.
• Ability to manage analysts, work in a team environment, execute a work flow process and develop management reports.
• Willingness to engage in special assignments and research as required.
• Capable of handling multiple projects for various management styles and managing conflicting priorities.
• Travel to real estate markets will be required.
You'll be a member of the Hartford based Transactions team focusing on New England and New York markets.
• At least 7 years of real estate experience
• Graduate degree completed or in process, preferably in a finance, liberal arts, or real estate specialization.
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, Power point required. Knowledge of Argus a plus.
• Facility with numbers a must; ability to write will be a key criteria.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.