UBS Financial Services Asset Management Project Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you are juggling a lot of projects? We are looking for someone like this to:
support the Head Business Management for UBS Asset Management APAC in all project- and change activities we are looking to hire a Project Manager
to plan and manage the program design, analysis and implementation (e.g. project scoping, business model, business processes & risk, project co-ordination) within the overall program management framework
manage and coordinate all projects streams to ensure projects are delivered within mutually agreed scope and timeline
to deliver complex change in helping medium/large scale strategic projects to get off the ground and implemented
establish efficient and effective PMO capabilities using proven PMO standards, processes and tools
assume a PMO or PMO lead role providing extensive professional support and expertise in the area of project management and coordination depending on your background and experience
establish proper project governance and infrastructure to facilitate close project oversight and management during project lifecycle.
build effective and collaborative cross departmental relationships to enable timely and quality deliverables
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Regional Management Office for UBS Asset Management APAC. We are 4 people and are responsible for the smooth operation of the APAC region with primary focus on the hub-locations Hong Kong and Singapore.
• min. 5-7 years of project management / business analysis experience in the financial services industry, preferably in Asset Management or related business areas
• been part of at least one large-scale project lifecycle, preferably from scoping and planning through to go live / post go-live support or taken part in at least one detailed business process analysis project (e.g. 'As Is' definition) and provided recommendations for the future processes (‘To Be’ processes)
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and schedule workload
• strong Project management skills
• ability to work under pressure and cope with complex and changing scenarios
• ability to manage stakeholders and objectives with conflicting priorities across functions, businesses and time zones
• strongly collegiate team player who can partner across other functions, regions and lines of business
• excellent MS Office skills, especially MS PowerPoint and Excel
• very good English communication skills (Mandarin is an additional advantage but not a must for this role)
• a University degree in Business Administration, Finance or other relevant field
• structured and detail-oriented
• a great communicator who remains calm in stressful situations
• an expert in building networks and connections
• a team player
• familiar with the Asian culture
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 184355BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Asset Management Project Manager
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Process, project and program management