UBS Financial Services Client Advisor Assistant - China Int’l in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Client Advisor Assistant - China Int’l
Client advisory / Relationship management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you a people person? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We are looking for someone who can help us support the front office while servicing clients. You’ll:
– support client advisors
– be the point of entry for processing client orders
– make sure that administrative arrangements and client-related processes are completed
– carry out daily transaction processing and complex troubleshooting
– keep in contact with internal and external clients
You’ll be working in the Wealth Management team in Hong Kong. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team offers solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
– knowledge of banking operations
– experience dealing with private clients and supporting client advisors
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
– a strong team player who takes initiative
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
– fluent in English and relevant local language (Cantonese / Mandarin) subject to the respective country teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.