UBS Financial Services Client Advisor FIM in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Client Advisor FIM
Client advisory / Relationship management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you at your best when solving problems for clients and building long-term relationships? Do you have a proven track record in client advising and selling? We are looking for someone who can help us:
– establish long-term mutually beneficial client relationships
– provide service excellence to our Financial Intermediaries and end-clients (i.e. flawless execution of procedures and documentation, leverage our tools and best practices)
– engage and collaborate actively with specialists across the bank, APAC and international peers to deliver our value proposition
– create and implement a strategic client book development plan with measurable actions
– comply with all regulation, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
You’ll be working in our Financial Intermediaries Account Management team in Hong Kong, a leading financial partner providing global access to innovative, best-in-class investment solutions and enabling them to expand and grow their business all over the world.
Your experience and skills
– proven experience in client advising
– a firm grasp of financial markets and regulatory frameworks
– an impressive client advising and selling record
– always looking to improve the client experience
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– a dynamic and flexible team player with great networking skills
– a perfectionist in everything you do (that includes, of course, documentation)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.