UBS Financial Services Collateral Specialist in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Reference #:
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– Manage daily margin calls for OTC and Repo Clients provide support and advice for front and middle office staff
– Manage the daily margins with APAC Exchanges (SGX, HKFE) and external Brokers as well as Intercompany Entities
– Review the legal documentation governing the trading and collateralization of products, and interpreting regulatory and market initiatives in this fast changing banking environment
– Participate in ad-hoc client or regulatory related projects involving User Acceptance Testing, stakeholder management, etc.
– Liaise with a various stakeholders in different functions within the bank - back, middle, font-office, tax, credit, compliance and legal
– Margin CCPs for SGX, JSCC and ASX, and be aware about how the CCP margins work and understand the differences between various CCP’s
– a university degree
– 7-10 years of IB Operations experience preferred
– an understanding of the trade lifecycle
– a good grasp of process and system dependency
– good prioritizing and multi-task skills
– excellent teamwork and cross-team collaboration
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– able to work under pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.