UBS Financial Services Data and Documentation Specialist in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Do you have a high client service orientation and high risk awareness? Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We are looking for someone like that to:
– support the front business (Client Advisors, Investment Advisors and Relationship Managers) in carrying out independent controls over payments and securities transfers. This includes ensuring documentation completeness and accuracy in line with agreed service levels & timings.
– carry out daily transaction processing and complex troubleshooting
– keep in contact with the front on raised requests and reach out to departments such as Business Management, Operations, Legal, Compliance and Investment Products and Services to find solutions for any non-standard cases
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Operations Wealth Management Middle Office Independent Control Function (ICF) Team in Hong Kong which provides exciting career opportunity for those who want to develop further in their area of expertise and provide know how across markets. We support the front business (Client Advisors, Investment Advisors and Relationship Managers) ensuring all payments and asset transfers are appropriately reviewed prior to execution. Providing an excellent and outstanding client experience is our main goal.
– previous experience dealing with private clients and supporting client advisors
– knowledge of banking operations and regulatory environment
– sophisticated general IT skills and the willingness to adapt to new applications and learn new programs
– a team player with the ability to work independently and with a can-do attitude
– a highly organized and detail-oriented person with a 'right-first-time' approach
– able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183185BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Data and Documentation Specialist
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Operations