UBS Financial Services Direct Investments Group - Hong Kong(Distribution) in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
You will be working in the Direct Investments Group (DIG) team that was introduced in 2012 with the objective to achieve a close integration between UBS Investment Bank and UBS Wealth Management bringing Investment Banking capabilities to highly sophisticated semi-institutional clients in Wealth Management.
Key tasks involve:
Supporting the client advisors in marketing and executing:
• act as a point of entry for client advisors and relationship managers for the entire range of the UBS Direct Investments Group (DIG) offering platform
• support the client advisors in marketing and execution of direct investments in private companies, pre-IPO and loan syndications
• conduct sales meetings and create action plans for engaging client advisors and desk heads
• collaborate with client advisors in external meetings to take active part in client acquisition, review and aftersales support of the entire DIG offering
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be an integral member of the Direct Investments Group in Asia, supporting direct investment distribution from Hong Kong.
• minimum 3 years of experience in investment management, asset management or client relationship management of international private banking clients
• corporate finance skills
• excellent communication and presentation skills
• experience in sales and marketing of financial products
• a team player proven to be successful in a demanding and dynamic environment
• fluent in English and Mandarin, other languages are an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 185725BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Direct Investments Group - Hong Kong(Distribution)
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Sales