UBS Financial Services Equities Advisory Sales in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Equities Advisory Sales
Job Reference #:
Are you a people person? Do you know how to spread your enthusiasm about the markets to others? We are looking for someone who can help us:
– provide unparalleled global insight to help clients with their investment decision process
– introduce, develop and maintain client relationships by understanding their specific needs, which may include goals and objectives, risk tolerance and expectations
– stay on top of market developments and products
– integrate understanding of markets, events and research views into actionable recommendations for clients to help generate alpha
– collaborate with clients, product group experts, research analysts, traders and other salespeople
You’ll be part of the Equities advisory sales team in Hong Kong covering the Hong Kong-China markets, and will be reporting functionally to the Head of Hong Kong/China Equities Advisory Sales. We have an excellent reputation in the financial markets and an extensive experience in dealing with both corporations and financial institutions, communicating sales commentary and contributing to trade ideas. We service domestic and international institutions, hedge funds, family offices and intermediaries. We are part of an unparalleled global resource – with the highest levels of stock coverage, analyst resources and II rankings.
– extensive experience in the sales function and strong knowledge of local regulations
– an understanding of clients' needs, and able to create and execute business plans to enhance our value proposition
– experience servicing clients within a compliance and regulatory framework
– a track record of being able to implement and deliver, and continuously maintaining high global standard
– an excellent communicator
– composed, with strong selling and presentation skills
– always professional (but have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.