UBS Financial Services Internal Consultant – Digital Practice in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Internal Consultant – Digital Practice
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #:
Do you enjoy consulting and leading digital transformation projects? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to drive UBS's accelerating digital transformation? Are you passionate about emerging technologies like: Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, and Cognitive Automation?
We're looking for someone like this to:
• Lead, consult and implement digital transformation initiatives across all business functions considering the latest technological trends.
• Partner with senior management to build awareness, asses opportunities for new technologies and maximize value/impact of the function.
• Build trust and strong working relationships with Business and Technology stakeholders.
• Push forward the capabilities and performance of the team to strengthen and expand the service offering of the unit which align with the business needs for today and the future.
You will be working in the brand new Digital Practice unit based in Hong Kong. We are a dynamic and diverse team of transformation professionals with focus on emerging technology transformation. This unit is part of the broader newly created Group Internal Consulting department.
Our practice teams help UBS business functions implement their digital strategy and accomplish their ambitions in the areas of emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Advanced Analytics, and Cognitive Automation. The Digital Practice is at the intersection of business, technology and innovative thinking. We accompany functions across all businesses to build a sustainable transformation; combining the power of emerging technologies with a profound understanding of UBS businesses. The team works in in close collaboration with the different functions, business divisions and external parties to achieve its goals.
• At least 3 years of consulting experience with a prominent or boutique consulting firm, technology company or startup, maintaining strong focus on business development and project management in the area of digital transformation and emerging technologies.
• Excellent university education with a master’s degree preferably in business administration or computer science and engineering.
• Knowledge and hands on project experience in one or more of the following areas: Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, and Cognitive Automation:
• Experience in designing digital solutions by applying AI technologies from Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing, such as image classification, object detection, OCR, sentiment analysis, text classification, etc.
• Experience in applying software such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Hbase, etc., to develop big data analytics systems. Experience in various cloud platforms that provide machine learning services, such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, AWS or Workfusion. Experience in developing chatbot, behaviour analytics solutions or recommendation systems.
• Understand various supervised and unsupervised machine learning model development methods. Knowledge with machine learning modelling techniques such as feature selection, feature engineering, and model evaluation.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.