UBS Financial Services IT Software Engineer - WMPC Tech - Treasury Products Order Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you passionate about building robust and scalable Java systems? Are you passionate about full stack development and learning new technologies? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– develop Java software components for Global Order Manager as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
– test unit and integration of components for integration into larger subsystems
– make sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational before handover to the Software Component Manager
– analyze root causes of incidents and provide solutions
– meet the high expectations of clients through frequent release cycles of quality software
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Hong Kong-based Client Orders APAC team, part of Global Order Manager team in Wealth Management IT. The Global Order Manager is the central order handling suite of applications for Securitized, Structured and Treasury Products for Wealth Management in EMEA and APAC, and is a core component of the One Wealth Management Platform globally.
– minimum of 8+ years of server-side application development experience in Core Java/JavaEE/Spring/Hibernate/Webservice, multi-threaded programming and Oracle technologies
– hands-on experience in Java 8 and the new features
– solid Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, multi-threading and concurrency
– hands-on experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum
– exposure to Apache/Tomcat on UNIX/Linux environment with shell scripting
– proficient skills with tools used in software development lifecycle, such as IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse, JIRA, GitHub, Maven, Teamcity, JIRA, etc.
– a quick learner and an excellent communicator
– skilled at improving older code bases, as well as applying modern best practices to new projects
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 164813BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Software Engineer - WMPC Tech - Treasury Products Order Manager
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)