UBS Financial Services Junior Compliance and Operational Risk Controller, Wealth Management in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Junior Compliance and Operational Risk Controller, Wealth Management
Hong Kong, Singapore
Job Reference #:
Hong Kong, Singapore
Are you interested in a broad range of compliance and operational risk topics? Do you have strong analytical skills and attention to detail? Can you collaborate and challenge?
We are looking for a Compliance and Operational Risk Controller to:
• advise on, review and challenge the implementation of the Operational Risk Framework in our Wealth Management business
• perform deep-dive assessments of the effectiveness of operational risk controls
• collaborate, communicate and build trusted relationships with risk managers across functional areas
• support and further improve our risk reporting processes
• ensure that compliance, operational and conduct risks are adequately considered in new projects or business initiatives
You will be part of the Wealth Management-aligned Compliance and Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) team in the Singapore or Hong Kong office. The purpose of C&ORC is to ensure that all compliance, conduct and operational risks are understood, owned and managed to the firm's risk appetite. You will support the team to ensure that the necessary risk frameworks are appropriately designed and operating effectively in Wealth Management.
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in a Wealth Management, Risk, Compliance or Audit environment
• strong analytical skills and the ability to manage complexity through a structured approach
• interest in front-to-back processes and risks of our Wealth Management business
• the ability to collaborate and provide constructive challenge
• excellent communication skills in English with the ability to clearly articulate issues (Asian languages considered a plus)
• advanced Excel skills in order to perform data analysis and strong Powerpoint skills in order to create management presentations
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.