UBS Financial Services Operations Digital Transformation Business Analyst in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Operations Digital Transformation Business Analyst
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #:
Are you passionate about coordinating multiple projects or delivery streams? Do you have strong analytical skills and attention to detail? We’re looking for someone
like that who can:
• Collaborate with operations subject matter experts to understand their processes and challenges
• Establish business requirements and govern cross-functional business transformation projects
• Understand the ‘off the shelf’ technology levers available within UBS to facilitate the transformation
• Communicate with various stakeholder levels across functional areas (Operations and RPA) develop detailed project plan to track progress & produce status reports
• Conduct alignment meetings within Business, Stakeholders and Management
• Maintain documentation for projects, including process maps, project charter, action logs and project deliverable
Sitting within Group Operations, you'll be working as part of the Service Delivery Transformation Team, which acts as a center of competence for process (re-) design and optimization work across UBS, with tools to deliver continuous front-to-back efficiency and to lead lean transformations. The team consists of experienced change professionals operating globally from multiple UBS locations.
• business analysis and/or a change management background with a minimum 3+ years' experience
• an understanding of the business transformation projects and objectives
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• professional experience within Banking Operation would be a helpful asset
• the ability to juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously and basic understanding of automation and cognitive technologies
• Six Sigma certification (or equivalent) is considered a plus
• detail oriented, structured & methodical
• curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team
• organized, able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
• able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
• a confident and effective communicator across all levels of technical and business experience
• fluent in English (other languages considered a plus)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.