UBS Financial Services Solution Architect in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Do you know what it takes to be an architect, only your structures are virtual? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
Work closely with WM CTOs to ensure solutions developed for China conform to technical roadmaps, architectural patterns and development practices
Work with Business Analysts/Project Managers to ensure projects/implementations meet the Bank's technical requirements and standards and to advise on architecture and approach
Work with Program Manager and Risk and C&ORC departments to ensure technical risks and issues across the program are managed and tracked
Work with Service & Product Managers to ensure the Bank's inventories are accurate and kept up-to-date with respect to China projects
Work with vendors to ensure accurate Solution Architecture Documents are produced for each implementation and remediate any gaps between vendor products and Bank requirements
Provide guidance to Local IT team in Beijing on best practice around software development
Document best practices and technical information on the program
You'll be working within the APAC Regional Project Management team, based in Hong Kong, delivering business benefit to the expanding Wealth Management business in China through improvements and enhancements to systems and processes.
– experience in deployment and supporting core banking systems, wealth management applications and regulatory applications
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions
– good understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– good discipline in risk control to achieve high standard in a highly regulated environment
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable; enjoys working across teams and functions
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.