UBS Financial Services Strategy & Business Development - Wealth Management in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Do you enjoy defining transformational business strategies? We are looking for someone who can join the strategy & business development team that focuses on:
• development of overall business strategy for Wealth Management business across Asia Pacific.
• growth strategy for existing or new businesses or markets in Asia Pacific
• assessing M&A opportunities in the region
• strategic partnership opportunities in the region
• defining key enablers to support business growth and development
• develop solutions, provide strategic perspective and support in implementation of the recommended strategy
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As part of the WM APAC Strategy & Business Development team, you will contribute to delivering on customized business strategies to transform and grow our business for our Wealth Management business. Utilizing strong strategic skills, industry experience and functional expertise, the team looks beyond standard solutions to develop new insights, mobilize business strategies, drive tangible results, and position our business even stronger
• multiple years of work experience in a Strategy Consultancy Firms (McKinsey / BCG / Bain) ideally have reached the level of Project Leader / Engagement Manager / Case Team Leader with
• proven experience of leading Projects end to end and independently where required
• strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
• a structured top-down approach with good story lining skills
• working knowledge of the FS industry with some experience of Wealth Management/Private banking ideal
• able to build partnerships internally with stakeholders including those at the most senior levels of the function
• a strong communicator and someone who has and excellent presentation skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176774BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Strategy & Business Development - Wealth Management
City: Hong Kong, Singapore
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong, Singapore
Function Category: Strategy