UBS Financial Services Operations Delivery Lead - ETD in Hyderabad, India
Your job, as a GRU Operations Delivery Lead, is to ensure the daily execution of reconciliation tasks and provide operational support to internal clients in line with the GRU service catalogue.
Expert knowledge in ETD reconciliations enables swift resolution of daily issues plus implementation of process changes to release capacity benefits.
As the escalation face-off to internal clients solid network building and instilling faith and confidence are paramount to success.
You are detail oriented with proven organisational skills, able to manage time efficiently and can multi-task.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The key tasks of your job as a GRU Operations Delivery Lead include the following:
Hyderabad Reconciliations Utility Oversight (50% time allocation)
• Overall ownership for process execution of reconciliations in scope working in close proximity with vendor to deliver as per SLAs
• Ensure client escalations are resolved as appropriate
• Process application new access and modification requests for aligned staff
• Location point of contact for onshore GRU support requests
Process Efficiency (20% time allocation)
• Actively reviews reconciliations processes in role scope to achieve defined target reductions
• Ensure processes are aligned directly to the GRU Service Catalogue with deviations highlighted
• Be the Location point of contact for the Project Manager and take personal accountability for delivery
Change Management (20% time allocation)
• Appreciate and understand the GRU change portfolio
• Ensure adequate resources are in place to execute project tasks
• Act as project member representing the location updates on key initiatives
• Align to the project team and delivery provide support as necessary
Coaching & Mentoring (10% time allocation)
• Proactively supports vendor staff in day to day processing
• Provides insight with suggested development methods to further improve alignment of vendor staff and execution modes to UBS culture and risk appetite.
• 7+ years of reconciliations experience
• Project Management certified i.e. Prince 2, PMP
• Process Efficiency qualification i.e. Lean, Six Sigma
• Outstanding in ETD Reconciliations (preferably Intellimatch) plus proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Detail and service oriented
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 184463BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Operations Delivery Lead - ETD
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Operations