UBS Financial Services Compliance Governance & Reporting in Jersey City, Connecticut
Compliance Governance & Reporting
United States - Connecticut, United States - New Jersey
Job Reference #:
Jersey City, Stamford, Weehawken
Are you methodical, concise and accurate? Can you take complex compliance and risk topics and distill into succinct messages? Do you have extensive experience in the compliance and risk topics related to the Wealth Management business?
We're looking for someone like you who can:
• Manage the delivery of multiple compliance and risk reports for local, regional and group-wide reporting requirements.
• Manage the collection of information and editorialize complex information into succinct reports.
• Collect, organize and prepare various governance reports and presentation materials for governance and regulatory forums
• Monitor and assess regulatory developments for impact to the US WM business
• Partner with colleagues from various functions throughout the organization across 1st, 2nd and 3rd Lines of defense
You’ll be working in the US WM & LatAM Compliance & Operational Risk (C&ORC) function, reporting to the US WM & LatAM Head of C&ORC Frameworks & Strategy. You will work closely with senior colleagues and management across the organization with particular interactions within the US WM & LatAM C&ORC, Americas C&ORC and Global Wealth Management C&ORC.
• Exceptional writing and communication skills
• Experience in editorializing senior, executive and regulatory submission level reports and presentations
• 7+ years of audit, legal, regulatory, compliance and/or risk experience in the financial services industry
• Strong leadership and motivational skills
• An influencer, easily prioritizing high-volume workloads with multiple deadlines
• Capable of navigating a diverse and multi-dimensional matrix organization
• Self-driven, with a proactive and solution-oriented working style
• Analytical, with unwavering attention to detail
• Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.