UBS Financial Services Business Analyst in Planning & Execution Team in Kraków, Poland
Are you reliable and trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We are looking for someone who can provide business-related services and support to Group Operations Central Management team:
– Application of analytical thinking to financial and headcount management in connection to GO planning and execution
– Providing operational support to program and project governance for initiatives conducted in Group Operations
– Working together with program managers globally to prepare for the governance meetings as well as keeping the program status up to date
– Undertaking reporting requests related to program and projects - execution tracking
– Operating within business management process requirements, promoting best practice, including use of the right tools and processes
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Operations Planning & Execution team in Zabierzów, part of UBS Corporate Center Group Operations COO. The function leads the annual planning process and strategic operating model transformation project, chairs the Group Operations Investment Governance and supports strategic UBS programs. You will work alongside global colleagues in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
– a university degree (or equivalent work experience)
– strong analytical skills
– the ability to quickly and accurately analyse information and propose possible solutions or next steps to a problem
– the ability to build partnerships internally with stakeholders and build/leverage a network across GO
– previous experience in a global organization would be an asset
– Excel skills (VBA knowledge would be an asset)
– enthusiastic approach to change management and continuous improvement
– a great communicator with fluency in English
– a team player who collaborates with and supports colleagues
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
– comfortable in liaising with people at all levels
– able to work independently and on your own initiative
– intellectually curious, accountable and data driven
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– methodical, concise and accurate, with a strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 182246BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Analyst in Planning & Execution Team
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support