UBS Financial Services CCRC and Data Analytics Team Manager in Kraków, Poland
Are you experienced in managing teams from a near-shore service center? Have you successfully supervised reporting and analytics professionals and supported their career development? Are you good at managing senior stakeholders?
We are looking for someone who is ready to:
• Act as a senior local representative for Corporate Center Risk Control (CCRC) in Poland
• Take over the data analytics and reporting role for the CCRC function in the UBS Business Solution Center in Poland providing services to various regional functions
• Cooperate with both CCRC business partners and broader teams to ensure accurate and timely reporting and analytics delivery
• Create and maintain a work environment conducive to teamwork, creativity and quality
• Create and automate analytics products and reports, and ensure they are fit-for-purpose
• Drive the development of technical skills and business knowhow within the data analytics and reporting team
• Create the right environment that sets the stage for motivation of team members (e.g. developing succession plans, defining and supporting individual development plans, coaching high-potential employees)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The data analytics and reporting team in Poland is part of CCRC's global data analytics team and is providing service to all teams within CCRC, as well as a number of additional functions.
• held operational leadership positions in an international environment
• a strong background in data analytics, including hands-on experience in analytics implementation
• a bachelor’s degree (preferably master’s degree) in an analytical field (Math, Statistics, Physics, Finance or IT, or similar)
• experience in applying advanced statistical techniques (descriptive statistics, statistical modelling, machine learning etc.), using programming languages (Python) and tools (Tableau)
• excellent communication skills
• able to lead, motivate and challenge teams working with various stakeholders
• able to think strategically and from an operational delivery perspective
• able to build and maintain strong strategic relationships with senior stakeholders
• paying attention to detail and are an excellent analytical thinker
• consistently demonstrating risk and professional behavior
• an excellent communicator and have strong interpersonal skills
• known for your can-do attitude
• fluent in English (written and spoken)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183302BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: CCRC and Data Analytics Team Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Risk