UBS Financial Services Credit Risk Control - Change Management Business Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Credit Risk Control - Change Management Business Analyst
Process, project and program management, Risk
Job Reference #:
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Do you have the ability to communicate with diverse stakeholder groups and work with them to define their business requirements? Would you like to learn about how risk is managed at UBS and become a subject matter expert on risk data? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
– survey, analyze and evaluate processes, products and services
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
– provide documentation of processes and business requirements
– support business architects by describing the business processes,
– find and implement solutions
– support project management tasks
This role provides a great opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting programs in Global Wealth Management area.
Global Wealth Management Data and MIS Team is located in Zabierzow and supports the change-the-bank programs. Business Analysts are the essential conduit between programs; the stakeholder community around the world of various levels of seniority; and subject matter experts from Credit Risk Control, Market Risk, Finance, Regulatory and Governance, and IT. Our Team is primarily responsible for eliciting detailed business requirements relating to data sourcing, calculations, outputs, methodology and end-to-end controls which drive fundamental IT systems and process changes within Global Wealth Management area.
– Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Science, Technology, Engeneering, Mathematics, or Business Administration (or equivalent).
– Solid experience (ideally 5 years) of relevant experience
– Familiarity with banking, risk, and IT would be nice to have
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– Proficient at MS Package and SQL
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.