UBS Financial Services Data Analyst in HR Team in Kraków, Poland
Data Analyst in HR Team
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #:
Are you intellectually curious with a natural ability to connect the dots? Can you use sharp analytical skills to tell a story? Are you at your best when supporting others to deliver innovative, data-driven solutions? We are looking for someone like that who can:
– perform deep-dive data analysis into HR topics while managing priorities between research and development effectively
– collaborate with senior stakeholders to identify hypotheses and conjectures that result in actionable items for HR and the business
– utilize novel and sophisticated approaches (including Big Data type methodologies) to gain deeper understanding and insight about what is happening across a range of people metrics including performance and reward
– provide documented data analysis, insight and commentary using knowledge of the aligned HR topic
– collaborate across business units, providing thought leadership and driving day-to-day implementation of the analytics strategy
– advise on potential analytical approaches to business needs, including associated costs and trade-offs, and recommendations
– design, coordinate, and implement commercial to support innovation initiatives
– stay on top of current business and industry trends
You will be working within a team of HR analysts with the full responsibility for the delivery of HR data, reports and analytics to HRBP's, Business Heads and COOs on the full spectrum of HR topics.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
– Bachelors or Masters level degree
– 2+ years professional experience in extracting commercial value to deliver advanced analytics solutions
– experience with analytics tools such as MS Excel (Business Objects will be an asset)
– experience with visualization tools will be an asset
– experience creating presentations for senior stakeholders
– an adept team player, with the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects (juggling comes naturally to you)
– a strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.