UBS Financial Services Finance Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? We're looking for someone like that to:
– prepare financial and other information to regulators (like ECB, Bundesbank and BaFin)
– implement and comply with quality control checks to ensure complete accuracy of numbers
– report management information data on behalf of internal parties
– proactively engage with colleagues in multiple locations to drive standardization of processes and gain efficiencies across the team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
– a university degree in finance, accounting or similar field
– 2-5 years of experience in Banking/Controlling/Management Accounting
– very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
– strong attention to detail
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to build strong relationship with local stakeholders
– proficiency in MS Excel (i.e. comfortable with pivot tables, vlookup etc)
– fluent in English
– good written and spoken German
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173729BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Finance Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Finance