UBS Financial Services Global Monitoring, Surveillance and Controls (MS&C) Coordinator in Kraków, Poland
Global Monitoring, Surveillance and Controls (MS&C) Coordinator
Job Reference #:
Do you enjoy working in a global environment and coordinating in virtual teams? Are you highly organized and keep an eye on all important details, even when multitasking? Are you a solution-oriented person that enjoys working in a motivated team?
If so, we're looking for someone like you to:
• support the Global Head of Monitoring, Surveillance and Controls (MS&C) to achieve strategic goals of the function by overseeing the progress of key priorities, leading strategic projects and driving the people agenda
• support the MS&C regions and functions in specific projects or remediation items
• support the Global Head of MS&C to oversee the governance of the function by setting the standards for respective MS&C committees, define roles and responsibilities and maintain the MS&C control framework and relevant documents
• drive the Management Information strategy for the function and provide ongoing support for MS&C regions and functional teams
• coordinate and prepare responses to group internal and external audit requests as well as to regulatory queries
• support the CFM&O operational risk manager by tracking and reviewing remediation items and coordinate key procedural controls reviews and assessments
The MS&C team is in the Framework, Monitoring & Oversight (CFM&O) function within Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance (GCRG). The MS&C function defines and executes 2nd line controls covering various compliance risks. The MS&C Central Team coordinates with monitoring and controls teams as well as change teams and supports the Global Head of MS&C to meet global standards across all regions and teams. You will be part of a global team working with colleagues situated in USA, Singapore, Hong Kong, UK, Poland and Switzerland.
• compliance or regulatory experience or other experience in the financial industry (e.g. audit, consultancy, banks) related to requirements for 2nd line controls and monitoring, Compliance Management Information, Operational Risk Management, Governance, Compliance strategy or similar Compliance-related experience
• advanced knowledge and use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• bachelor’s degree preferable (economic degree) and/or relevant work experience at a financial services company, large consultancy or comparable working experience
• an understanding of Investment Banking, Asset Management, and Global Wealth Management experience and knowledge preferred
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.