UBS Financial Services HR Advisor with Italian in Kraków, Poland
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone who can:
– resolve employees' HR concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them in the loop, from onboarding to workforce administration, to employee lifecycle and exit administration
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– contribute to HR related projects within our team
– stay in line with our internal rules and country specific labor law
HR Advisor with Italian
Country / State:
Human Resources (HR)
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be a part of the group of 35 international and individuals. Your goal in a daily work will be: to provide the best client service possible and at the same time always act as a team supporting each other. We are HR multilingual specialists and we love people and we love talking to people. We come from different cultural backgrounds and use in our daily work different foreign languages. We also believe that through such mixture of experiences we can provide the best client service to our UBS Employees.
– a bachelor's degree
– experience in a similar role will be a plus
– knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
– fluent Italian (German or French would be an asset)
– fluent in English
– truly service oriented
– a great communicator and you love working in a team
– open to challenges and willing to get diverse experience
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 186830BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center