UBS Financial Services HR Operations Specialist in Onboarding UK in Kraków, Poland
Are you interested in people administration? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– create documents needed to start a work relationship,
– make sure that our employees have a valid work permit, when needed
– build up expertized knowledge by working with process guides and close cooperation with stakeholders
– provide an excellent customer experience to our employees
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– help us in improving the processes and share best ways of working to achieve positive outcomes for our employees
– stay in line with UBS values
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
You'll be working in the HR Service Delivery in Kraków providing excellent HR services for UBS employees located in UK. You will be part of Onboarding team, who cooperates closely with recruiters located in UK. We drive the consistent and effortless experience for our employees and line managers, solving their issues by phone or through our ticketing system.
The role is located in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office).
– a bachelor's or master's degree
– very good English language skills
– willingness to communicate with the stakeholders
verbally and in writing
– experience in an administrative role
– customer Service orientation
– understanding for end to end responsibility for owned work
– advanced Microsoft Office skills
– proactive approach to improve the ways of working to
ensure better service
–knowledge of labour law will be an asset
– truly service oriented
– a great communicator
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– comfortable to challenge the stakeholders who do not follow the policy
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 182620BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Operations Specialist in Onboarding UK
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)