UBS Financial Services Internship in Transition Management Support Team in Kraków, Poland
Internship in Transition Management Support Team
Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #:
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
As Transition Management Support you will work with Project Managers on Projects and Programs. You will be responsible for helping us with:
• actions tracking
• smaller streams management
Transition Team is responsible for transferring processes to UBS and Vendor offices by managing projects, engaging with onshore and offshore business project resources, coordinating work-streams, controlling timelines, resolving issues and driving the transition from planning to the execution in accordance with UBS methodology and Compliance requirements.
Team is located in Zabierzów.
• Strong analytical background, attention to detail, well-organized, methodical approach to work
• Eager and able to solve complex problems and constraints with multidisciplinary teams
• First class interpersonal skills with a strong client focus, excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written)
• Ability to work under pressure and to deliver on strict deadlines in a timely manner
• Strong MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.